What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small text file that a website places on your computer or mobile device when you access it.
First-party cookies are installed by the website you are visiting. They can only be read by that site. In addition, websites sometimes use external services that place their own cookies – these are third-party cookies.
Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your computer that, unlike session cookies, are not automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Each time you visit the site, you will be prompted to accept or decline cookies.
The purpose is to allow the site to remember your preferences (such as username, language, etc.) for a certain period of time.
Thus, you do not need to re-enter this data when you browse the site during the same visit.
Cookies can also be used to create anonymized statistics about your browsing experience on the website.
How can you manage cookies?
You can manage/delete cookies as you wish – details on aboutcookies.org.
Deleting cookies from your device
You can delete all cookies already on your device by clearing your browser's browsing history. This operation will delete all cookies from all websites you have visited.
However, this means that you may lose some saved information (for example, saved logins or site preferences).
Management of cookies specific to a specific site
For more detailed control over site-specific cookies, check the privacy settings and cookie settings in your preferred browser.
On most modern browsers, you can prevent all cookies from being placed on your device. However, this may mean that you will need to manually set certain preferences each time you visit a site/page. Some services and functionality may not work properly (for example, logging in with a certain profile).
Information note for data subjects regarding the protection of personal data
The North-West Regional Development Agency, with headquarters in Rădaia, No. 50, Baciu Commune, Cluj county, 407059 and secondary headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, Calea Dorobantilor no 3; having the unique registration code: 11463302 and the account: IBAN RO40 RNCB 0106 0260 2891 0001 opened at BCR Cluj represented by the general manager Mr. Marcel Ioan Boloș, as Operator, is responsible for processing your personal data collected directly or indirectly. The data protection officer of the Northwest Development Agency is IT EMBASSY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The person concerned
Targeted person is the natural person who is involved in activities carried out by us, as the Operator or by a person authorized by the Operator and for whom personal data are processed under the law.
- Principles of processing
We pay particular attention to the protection of processed personal data, which is why the North-West Regional Development Agency has implemented security measures and data processing protection procedures in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, also known as GDPR.
The processing of personal data will be done in compliance with the following principles:
• Legality, fairness and transparency
o We process personal data legally and fairly. We are always transparent about the information we use, and you are properly informed.
• You are in control
o Within the limits of the law, we offer you the opportunity to review, modify, delete the personal data you have shared with us and to exercise your other rights.
• Data integrity and purpose limitation
o We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the original ones of which you will be informed. In all cases, our purposes are compatible with the law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to protect your data as best as possible. However, keep in mind that no website, app, or internet connection is completely secure.
- Personal data collected
4.1. What kind of personal data do we process about you?
We process personal data for specific purposes. The data identified below can be fully or only partially processed depending on the purpose that determines the need for processing.
• Name and surname
• Personal identification number
• Series and numberDate of birth
• Home address
• Contacts: Email, phone number
• Curriculum vitae
• Bank account
• Studies and diplomas obtained
• Skills and abilities
• Photo-video image
4.2. Why do we process this data?
We process your data for specified and legitimate purposes which include but are not limited to the following:
• Organization of events for informational purposes;
• Ending collaborations with members of the management teams;
• Recruiting new employees to fill jobs in our organizational structure;
• Periodic information of the beneficiaries through newsletter-type e-mails and for the purpose of promoting the projects of the North-West Regional Development Agency;
• Ensuring the physical security of the Operator's personnel and assets;
4.3. What is the legal basis for processing?
• The processing is necessary for the exercise of a legitimate right, determined by the purpose of the processing.
• Whenever the processing of personal data is determined by compliance with a legal provision, the legal basis for the processing is the fulfillment of a legal obligation by the Operator.
4.4. How long do we store data?
We store personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, but not more than 10 years after the termination of the legal relationship between the parties. Upon completion of the processing term, personal data will be destroyed or deleted from computer systems or transformed into anonymous data to be used for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes, as appropriate.
Please note that in certain expressly regulated situations, we store the data for the period required by law.
4.5. How do we share your data with others?
We can share your data, in compliance with the applicable law, with operators involved in contractual legal procedures, authorized signatories, sub-authorized persons in contractual relationships, recipients, respectively authorities to whom we have the obligation to communicate data.
We will be able to communicate personal data to the Prosecutor's Office, Police, Courts and/or other state authorities, based on and within the limits of legal provisions, only following express requests and justified by a legitimate interest.
We will ensure, within reasonable limits, that your data does not leave the European Economic Area, but, to the extent that we will transfer data to countries outside the EEA, we will take measures to ensure that the transfers are legitimate, based on one of the legal grounds provided for by the Regulation .
- What are your rights?
Your rights, according to the GDPR Regulation, are as follows:
• The right to be informed about the processing of your data
• The data subject's right of access;
• The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
• Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to withdraw consent
• The right to opposition
• The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
• The right to go to justice
• The right to file a complaint before the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, at the address in Bulevardul General Gheorghe Magheru, No. 28-30, Sector 1, Postal Code 010336, Bucharest, Romania.
Please note that:
• You can withdraw your consent for the purpose of performing direct marketing services at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions available,
• If you want to exercise your rights, you can do so by sending a request to the e-mail address: email@example.com
• The rights listed above are not absolute.
• The resolution of the Notification/request with which we have been invested can have several variants, respectively it can be given full course or it can be partially resolved, and for the unresolved part you will receive a justified response, it can be refused in full justifiably. We will try to respond to your request within 30 days. However, the term can be extended depending on the complexity of the request and the internal analysis on the basis of which we provide the answer, but not more than 90 days from the date of receipt of the notification/request.
- Questions, requests and exercise of rights
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your information or wish to exercise your legal rights or have any other concern regarding confidentiality, you can write to us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, the contact details of our Data Protection Officer are:
Name: IT EMBASSY
Email address: email@example.com
Congratulations! You've reached the end! We're glad you took the time to learn how we protect your personal data.