The North-West Regional Development Agency, as the Management Authority for the North-West Regional Program 2021-2027 (REGIO North-West), issues CORRIGENDUM no. 3 for the guide related to the call for projects PRNV/2023/111/1.
ADR Nord-Vest publishes the following:
- CORRIGENDUM no. 3 of modification and addition to Applicant's Guide 111 – Projects in areas of intelligent specialization (research) for enterprises in the North-West Development Region and the annexes related to the call for projects PRNV/2023/111/1 within the Northwest Regional Program 2021-2027.
Purpose of this corrigendum:
- the need to detail some provisions was identified in order to clarify their interpretation;
- material errors were identified that could create confusion in the process of writing and implementing projects;
- the need to postpone the submission of the projects for a later date was identified.
For this reason, the following is amended and supplemented:
- Applicant's Guide, chapters: 4.1; 4.3.1 and 4.3.2. – The submission period is December 11, 2023, 10:00 a.m. – June 10, 2024, 10:00 a.m.;
- Annex II Technical and financial evaluation grid;
- Annex III.5 – Financial model;
- Annex VII Financing contract + specific conditions.
According to the documents issued by the Management Authority, the provisions enter into force from the date of publication of the corrigendum and the consolidated guide on the website of the Northwest Regional Program 2021-2027 www.regionordvest.ro in the specific section of this call for projects.
The North-West Regional Program 2021-2027 proposes interventions for the development of research, development, innovation and digitization capacity, increasing the energy performance of the existing public and residential building fund, capitalizing on degraded spaces at the city level, sustainable urban mobility, investments in the network of county roads and in the educational infrastructure, as well as actions to capitalize on the cultural, touristic and spa potential.
In the financial year 2021-2027, public authorities and institutions, the business environment, the academic and research environment and NGOs can obtain funding.
The Northwest Regional Program benefits from a total allocation of 1,437,252,471 euros.
- Priority 1: A competitive region through innovation, digitization and dynamic enterprises - total value: 327,904,956 euros
- Priority 2: A region with smart localities - total value: 60,332,872 euros
- Priority 3: A region with environmentally friendly localities - total value: 210,666,112 euros
- Priority 4: A region with sustainable multimodal urban mobility – total value: 305,155,751 euros
- Priority 5: An accessible region - total value: 184,978,708 euros
- Priority 6: An educated region - total value: 77,386,100 euros
- Priority 7: An attractive region - total value: 210,363,134 euros
- Technical assistance – total value: 60,464,838 euros